Let’s talk about burnout. How do you measure burnout? What does burnout actually mean?
- Emotional exhaustion- the fatigue that comes from caring too much, for too long.
- Depersonalisation- the depletion of empathy, caring and compassion; and,
- Decreased sense of accomplishment- an unconquering sense of futility: feeling that nothing you do makes any difference.
Do any of these feelings ring true for you?
- Withdrawing From Failed Devotion
- Self-Imposed Perfectionism
There are no reviews yet.